Your transmission may well be one of the most complicated and important components of your car or truck. That’s why it’s important to trust its maintenance and repair to a qualified transmission repair shop. There are a number of problems that can be resolved simply, while others may require a complete transmission overhaul. Our skilled mechanics have the training and expertise to properly diagnose your transmission problem and get you back on the road.
We are always happy to answer any questions you may have about your vehicle -
call, text or just bring it on in so we can do a **FREE DIAGNOSTIC** 480-603-7172 or 480-812-3972
Hours of Operation M-F 8 a.m.- 5 p.m. Sat. open if needing to drop off vehicle - Sun- closed
202 Transmissions is dedicated to keeping you safe on the road. Our experienced staff will keep your vehicle running in top condition. We use the latest automotive diagnostic technology to provide you with high quality service, and reasonable turnaround.
Our transmission services include:
- Transmission lube and service
- Transmission transfer case flushes
- U joint and carrier bearing replacement
- Differential inspection and service
- Transmission diagnostics
- Transmission repair
- Access to full line of used transmissions with extra warranty options available with purchase, standard warranty is 12 months or 12,000 miles whichever comes first.
Other services that can be done:
- Alternators, starters, and ignition Service
- Oil change and lube which always includes a new filter
- Transmission inspection
We are experienced at using computerized engine diagnostics to quickly and accurately identify and treat whatever symptoms your vehicle is experiencing.
Our company prides itself on honesty, integrity and quality work.